As the primary contact during the loan process, CrossCountry Mortgage processors are committed to quality customer service while they diligently gather information on a borrower's file from start to finish.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income.
As the processor for our Location office, you have the chance to:
You must have a strong orientation for customer service along with the ability to see the details and ensure quality of your loan processing, along with the skills to handle questions and last-minute changes under pressure to help our clients secure their mortgage.
We are a very fasted paced, customer and realtor service first environment.
If you find mortgage processing as interesting as our other successful Processors do, and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about great customer service, we need you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. To us, a qualified Mortgage Processor must have 5+ years of continuous mortgage underwriting or processing experience.
We are consistently a top producing company in the mortgage industry, and we have incorporated innovative approaches to funding and providing you the support you need - all to support your mortgage underwriting success. We would love to have you join the family and bring your expertise to our company!
Location: You will work out of the San Dimas, CA office.
• Process a mortgage loan pipeline of 25 or more files per month
• Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, realtors, escrow, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
• Send out requests for additional information to the borrower via email, fax and phone calls
• Keep interested parties advised as to the status of the loan application
• Manage the pipeline to prevent stalled applications and missed closing dates
• Manage the completion of the mortgage loan process to finalize on the closing on date set at initial application
• Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes and documentation
• High School Diploma
• 5+ years of mortgage processing experience with FHA/VA/CONV/Jumbo
• Knowledge of DU and LP
• Knowledge of Complex Tax Returns
• High interest in customer service, highly motivated, focused and goal oriented
• Driven with ownership and urgency
We are a branch of CrossCountry Mortgage located here in San Dimas, we are an office of motivated people looking to be the best Mortgage office in the industry, providing the best service to our clients, partners, and team. We are already top performing producers in the area, but we are looking to do so much more!