America's Mortgage Solutions
Our mortgage team is growing and we’re seeking an experienced senior loan processor to join our group of lending professionals. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a loan processor, excellent time management and customer service skills, and exceptional attention to detail. If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity with plenty of room for growth, apply today!
- Verify the accuracy of all obtained loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, appraisals, credit reports, and income and asset declarations and provide them promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Facilitate a timely loan closing by serving as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters
- Order third party documentation and reports for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist in clearing underwriting conditions as requested
- Ensure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Input loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Superb customer service, attention to detail, time management, and communication skills are required
- Mortgage industry knowledge, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are necessary
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful -- knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is essential
- Proficiency with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are desired
$60,000 - $125,000
About America's Mortgage Solutions
We are a national mortgage lending firm recognized for outstanding customer service. If you are buying or refinancing a home, we provide personal contact with an experienced team of mortgage experts. To ensure exceptional service, we control the entire mortgage process from application through closing. Our dedicated team of professionals is with you every step of the way.
Our Mortgage Loan Officers are dedicated to building strong relationships with consumers and real estate agents by finding the best solution for your individual situation. We offer a variety of mortgage options, competitive pricing, and sound advice.