The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are looking for an experienced senior loan processor to join our tight-knit group of mortgage professionals. The successful applicant will have years of experience in loan processing, excellent attention to detail, and a skilled approach to customer service to help our borrowers navigate the mortgage closing process. We provide the opportunities, the team, and the growth potential to help you achieve your career goals. If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply today!
- Input loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Source and order third party documentation needed for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist underwriters by clearing conditions as requested
- Facilitate a timely loan closing by serving as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters
- Collect and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, credit reports, appraisals, and income and asset declarations are accurate and passed to underwriting promptly for loan approval
- Ensure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills are necessary
- Expert-level knowledge of AUS systems like DU/LP
- Residential loan processing experience of at least 8 years
- Advanced knowledge of different loan programs such as conventional loans, gov't, and jumbo
- Previous experience with mortgage banker, broker, bank, or credit union
- Experience with Encompass a plus, but not required
$55,000 - $85,000 yearly
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.