We are looking for an experienced senior loan processor to join our tight-knit group of mortgage professionals. The successful applicant will have years of experience in loan processing, excellent attention to detail, and a skilled approach to customer service to help our borrowers navigate the mortgage closing process. We provide the opportunities, the team, and the growth potential to help you achieve your career goals. Working remotely is an option. If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please reach out to us today!
Closed loan bonus available!
- Submit loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Create and maintain the mortgage loan file, order third party documentation and reports as needed for residential home loans, and assist underwriters in clearing conditions as requested
- Be the main point of contact for title companies, mortgage loan officer/mortgage loan originator, real estate agents, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Confirm that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Collect and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, credit reports, appraisals, and income and asset declarations are accurate and passed to underwriting promptly for loan approval
- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful -- knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is essential
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills are necessary
- Several (2-3) years experience of loan processing experience with a mortgage banker or mortgage lending company, bank, or credit union is required
- Familiarity with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are beneficial
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are essential
$45,000 - $85,000 yearly + Bonus (DOE)
About Trademark Mortgage
This is a HUGE opportunity for the right person. We have the customer base for a motivated person to come in and write their own paychecks. If you are willing to work, do what's required you will have success in this position.It all began in 2003, when Robyn Jones (a real estate investor) and Mark Jones (a Senior Partner at Bain & Co), had an idea that would transform the insurance industry.
The strategy was simple: put our clients at the center of our universe and build the business around those clients, providing the power of choice coupled with delivering the best service in the world. Goosehead has become one of the largest and fastest-growing agencies in the business.
Today, the company has over 1100 franchise locations.