The Mortgage Source, LLC
Senior Loan Processor Job Summary
Are you tired of being overworked and underappreciated? Working long hours with no end in sight? If, so you have come across the right job for you! Come work with a FUN dynamic group and an Owner with over 30 years’ experience in the mortgage industry. This could easily be a remote position.
We are looking for an experienced senior loan processor to join our Mortgage family. The successful applicant will have years of experience in loan processing, excellent attention to detail, and a skilled approach to customer service to help our borrowers navigate the mortgage closing process. We provide the opportunities, the team, and the growth potential to help you achieve your career goals. If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please reach out to us today!
Senior Loan Processor Responsibilities
- Pre-Underwrite the file and review for any red flags, you are the gatekeeper
- Process file from submission to closing
- Runs DU Or GUS
- Follows CD to closing
- Weekly meeting with the Loan Partner
- Serve as the main point of contact for title companies, insurance agent, AE, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Obtain and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, appraisals, loan applications, credit reports, and income and asset declarations are accurate and provided promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Order third party documentation and reports for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist in clearing underwriting conditions as requested
- Input loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Ensure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
Senior Loan Processor Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- NMLS License preferred but not necessary
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with a mortgage company, mortgage banker, or mortgage lender as a mortgage loan processor is needed
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are essential
- Solid knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is vital.
- Detailed knowledge of calculating income, Self-employed borrowers, business & personal tax returns
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills are necessary
- Proficiency with MS Office, Calyx (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) is desired
$70,000 - $90,000
About The Mortgage Source, LLC
We built our mortgage business from the ground-up, consistently surpassing customer and agents expectations with clear and reliable communication and our "No Bureaucracy" approach to the mortgage process. Our team is local, friendly, and nimble, and we have more than a decade of experience crafting custom, structured loans. With The Mortgage Source, you can expect a hassle-free experience, with a clean approval, better rates, and low closing costs.
We take great pride in our "No Bureaucracy" mortgage process and believe in cutting through red tape for our clients. Not only is The Mortgage Source an agent's source for a better mortgage process, but it's also YOUR source for a better mortgage.