We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have mortgage processing and customer service experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of following detailed processes to provide solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today! This position is a 100% remote position.
An anticipated total annual income of $70,000 and up. Benefits including health insurance, dental and vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, title companies, and mortgage lending companies, and underwriters to help further loan approval
- Provide great customer service to all parties in what can be a stressful and time-bound transaction process for both refinance loans and home purchase loans
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience preferred, but a shorter term of experience paired with the right customer service skills and excellent communication will be accepted as well!
$60,000 salary, plus commissions
About Ownership Mortgage
We are an exciting developing financial services company experiencing extraordinary growth, which presents an excellent potential for our employees. We provide state-of-the-art technology to make your job easier and more productive. We will train you to use these tools, which will increase your industry value. Based in Denver, Colorado, we are quickly expanding across the country and already serve borrowers in multiple states.
We have an amazing executive staff! We work hard, love what we do, and we provide clients with exceptional service!