We are seeking an experienced processor for a growing Mortgage Broker Environment that caters to efficiency and a quality workplace. If you can take a file from open to close, have a winning team attitude, can actively engage LO's and Borrowers as needed... we want the chance to talk.
With automation and defined processes we have minimized headaches and maximized income with more funded files.
- Packages and processes residential real estate loans.
- Responsible for entire loan processing through funding.
- Performs analysis of pre-approved conditions.
- Reviews all verification reports such as credit report, income, appraisals, asset verifications, etc.
- Responds to the more complex inquiries regarding loan applications. Compiles and organizes the entire loan package for the underwriter.
- Communicates and corresponds with the Mortgage Consultants, borrowers, title companies, etc. regarding the status of loans.
- Issues final approval and inputs approval data into database.
- Upon approval of loan, coordinates with escrow regarding ordering documents and verifies all underwriting conditions have been met. Orders loan documents.
- Should be familiar with loan documentation and residential loan products, tax returns, credit reports, and data entry in loan origination system.
- Must be familiar with LEs and CDs.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in processing residential loans (FHA, VA, and Conventional).
- Must be able to process loans in a high volume environment.
- Must have recent experience.
- Mortgage operations experience is a plus.
- Broker experience a plus but not required.
- Willingness to get an NMLS license is a plus.
$48,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Straightline Lending
Straightline Lending is a growing Southern California Mortgage broker with plans to expand nationally quickly. We believe in people, process and technology to drive efficiency, profitability and a superior client experience (Borrower, LO and Referral Partner).