Williams Mortgage Group
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
$56,000 - $86,000 yearly
About Williams Mortgage Group
We are a boutique mortgage broker and contract processing company.