SIMPLE HOME LOANS INC
Our mortgage team is growing and we’re seeking an experienced senior loan processor to join our group of lending professionals. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a loan processor, excellent time management and customer service skills, and exceptional attention to detail. If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity with plenty of room for growth, apply today!
- Confirm that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Serve as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Input loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Obtain and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, appraisals, loan applications, credit reports, and income and asset declarations are accurate and provided promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Create and maintain the mortgage loan file, order third party documentation and reports as needed for residential home loans, and assist underwriters in clearing conditions as requested
- 2-3 years experience with a mortgage company, mortgage banker, or mortgage lender as a mortgage loan processor is needed
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are assets
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful -- knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is essential
- Superb customer service, attention to detail, time management, and communication skills are required
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About SIMPLE HOME LOANS INC
Simple Home Loans is a mortgage brokerage. We have over 50 wholesale lender relationships, giving our clients access to every possible loan program. Due to our size, the company receives preferred pricing from its wholesale partners, meaning our clients always win.