Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Are you a successful senior loan processor with excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and a white-glove service approach to closing mortgages? Our mortgage team has a recipe for success that will help bring your skills and talents to the next level. If you are looking for an opportunity with a tight-knit group of mortgage professionals, please send us your resume today!
- Input loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Obtain and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, appraisals, loan applications, credit reports, and income and asset declarations are accurate and provided promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Ensure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Serve as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Create and maintain the mortgage loan file, order third party documentation and reports as needed for residential home loans, and assist underwriters in clearing conditions as requested
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills are necessary
- College (Bachelor’s degree) preferred; high school diploma required
- Recent mortgage loan processing (2-3 years experience) for a bank, credit union, or mortgage company is necessary
- Federal and state home loan regulatory requirements and overall mortgage industry knowledge is essential
- Familiarity with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are beneficial
$80,000 - $100,000
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
For nearly two decades, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the mortgage industry.
PRMG is ranked within 25 of the Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America and employs over 1,900 with nearly 180 branches throughout the United States. PRMG is known for its unique "company culture". Our work environment is corporate-casual and comprised of highly motivated and knowledgeable business professionals with team-spirit and strong core-values that transcends throughout the company.
We provide opportunities for career growth and advancement to employees at all levels. In addition, PRMG offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation structures. So, if you’re a motivated individual looking for opportunities to advance your career with an extraordinary company in an exciting city... then PRMG is the place for you!