The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
Our mortgage team is growing and we’re seeking an experienced senior loan processor to join our group of lending professionals. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a loan processor, excellent time management and customer service skills, and exceptional attention to detail. If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity with plenty of room for growth, apply today!
- Ensure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Create and maintain the mortgage loan file, order third party documentation and reports as needed for residential home loans, and assist underwriters in clearing conditions as requested
- Accurately input loan file documentation into necessary software programs
- Obtain and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, appraisals, loan applications, credit reports, and income and asset declarations are accurate and provided promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Be the main point of contact for title companies, mortgage loan officer/mortgage loan originator, real estate agents, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are essential
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, time management, and communication skills are needed
- Expert-level knowledge of AUS systems like DU/LP
- Residential loan processing experience of at least 5 years
- Advanced knowledge of different loan programs such as conventional loans, gov't, and jumbo
- Previous experience with mortgage banker, broker, bank, or credit union
- Experience with Encompass a must
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly including bonus
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.