Waterman State Bank
We are looking for an experienced senior loan processor to join our tight-knit group of mortgage professionals. The successful applicant will have years of experience in loan processing, excellent attention to detail, and a skilled approach to customer service to help our borrowers navigate the mortgage closing process. We provide the opportunities, the team, and the growth potential to help you achieve your career goals. If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please reach out to us today!
- Submit loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- Confirm that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Create and maintain the mortgage loan file, order third party documentation and reports as needed for residential home loans, and assist underwriters in clearing conditions as requested
- Facilitate a timely loan closing by serving as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters
- Collect and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, credit reports, appraisals, and income and asset declarations are accurate and passed to underwriting promptly for loan approval
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Several (2-3) years experience of loan processing experience with a mortgage banker or mortgage lending company, bank, or credit union is required
- Mortgage industry knowledge, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are necessary
- Solid knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is vital -- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful
- Familiarity with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are beneficial
$50,000 + Bonus
About Waterman State Bank
Waterman Bank has established a strong reputation with individual consumers, real estate professionals, and homebuilders. You can be confident that your chosen mortgage consultant will guide and advise you on which product would best suit your unique home financing needs.