Are you a successful senior loan processor with excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and a white-glove service approach to closing mortgages? Our mortgage team has a recipe for success that will help bring your skills and talents to the next level. This position is processing and some conventional underwriting. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth with a tight-knit group of mortgage professionals, please send us your resume today!
- Obtain and verify that all loan documentation, such as title insurance, appraisals, loan applications, credit reports, and income and asset declarations are accurate and provided promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Serve as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Source and order third party documentation needed for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist underwriters by clearing conditions as requested
- Assure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Submit loan file documentation accurately into necessary software programs
- 2-3 years experience with a mortgage company, mortgage banker, or mortgage lender as a mortgage loan processor is needed
- Federal and state home loan regulatory requirements and overall mortgage industry knowledge is essential
- Superb customer service, attention to detail, time management, and communication skills are required
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are assets
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
About Fairway Mortgage
Since opening our doors more than 23 years ago, our team has helped thousands of Americans achieve homeownership. Ranked as one of the top 10 mortgage companies in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine, we have funded more than $129.4 billion in loans since the company started and more than $38 billion in 2019.