The David Greene Team | Keller Williams East County
Our mortgage team is growing and we’re seeking an experienced senior loan processor to join our group of lending professionals. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a loan processor, excellent time management and customer service skills, and exceptional attention to detail. If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity with plenty of room for growth, apply today!
- Serve as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Confirm that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Verify the accuracy of all obtained loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, appraisals, credit reports, and income and asset declarations and provide them promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Accurately input loan file documentation into necessary software programs
- Source and order third party documentation needed for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist underwriters by clearing conditions as requested
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are assets
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills are necessary
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are essential
- 2-3 years experience with a mortgage company, mortgage banker, or mortgage lender as a mortgage loan processor is needed
About The David Greene Team | Keller Williams East County
Are you looking to increase your production, get your time back, or specialize in the aspects of real estate you enjoy the most?
Our team has been featured on HGTV's House Hunters, CNN, Forbes, BiggerPockets.com, and more! The author of three best selling real estate books, David has established himself as a nationally recognized authority on real estate. He's looking for others to share in the incredible opportunities that his experience provides! In addition to top-notch training, coaching, and shared credibility, we offer:
- Online leads
- Sphere leads
- Top-performing CRM
- Open house opportunities
- Transaction coordination
- Database management
- Showing assistant opportunities
- and more!
Come see why the David Greene Team is KW East County's fastest-growing real estate team, and why our agents get into production faster than everyone else!