Our mortgage team is growing and we’re seeking an experienced senior loan processor to join our group of lending professionals. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a loan processor, excellent time management and customer service skills, and exceptional attention to detail. If you are looking for a lucrative opportunity with plenty of room for growth, please send us your resume today!
- Accurately input loan file documentation into necessary software programs
- Create and maintain the mortgage loan file, order third party documentation and reports as needed for residential home loans, and assist underwriters in clearing conditions as requested
- Confirm that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Verify the accuracy of all obtained loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, appraisals, credit reports, and income and asset declarations and provide them promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Serve as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters to facilitate a timely loan closing
- Knowledge of current residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is crucial -- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is an added asset
- Mortgage industry knowledge, specifically federal and state regulatory requirements are necessary
- Recent mortgage loan processing (2-3 years experience) for a bank, credit union, or mortgage company is necessary
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are assets
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, time management, and communication skills are needed
$70,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Choice Mortgage
Since 1995, Choice Mortgage has been providing Floridians with the best real estate financing programs available. As a licensed mortgage wholesale lender committed to broker and correspondent lending, we offer a wide variety of services and programs that satisfy unique needs of each of our clients.
Our staff has a deep knowledge of the mortgage market and rapidly responds to all of the new opportunities that are made available. We are a direct lender and offer multiple outlets for your loan. Our staff applies your personal scenario to the best available program to ensure financial savings and quick closings.