We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Loan Processor. He/she will be under general supervision of the Branch Manager. The Senior Processor will be responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties: reviews loan package against system or investor requirements, correct errors to loan packages and obtain missing information. If you have experience and meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today.
- Process applications from time of receipt of application to submission of the loan package to underwriting.
- Gather, organize and track loan documentation, work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisers and others to complete processing.
- Resolve customer service issues.
- Verify customer occupancy documentation and resolve routine title issues including vesting issues and various liens.
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Five years of current processing experience within the Mortgage Lending industry Must be able to handle a pipeline of 30-40 loans with 20-30 closings per month.
- Experienced in Encompass LOS and overall computer/software savviness.
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State regulations and requirements with emphasis on FHA, Conventional, and VA (Purchase/Refinance) AUS and LP experienced
- Understands the loan flow process from application to closing including file structure and loan documentation requirements
- Ability to prioritize pipeline based on closing dates and file urgency
- Professional verbal and written communication skills plus proper telephone protocol
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Tactfulness and proven ability to handled sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people, work well under pressure and on deadlines, and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis
- Function independently and as a team player that collaborates with others and maintains a positive and proactive attitude
- High level of integrity and trust
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and organization skills
- Competitive base pay and bonus structure offered
- Benefits package available (health, vision, dental) and simple IRA retirement plan with 3% match
$55,000+ base salary plus performance based bonus
About Moreira Team
We are a tight knit, boutique style mortgage branch based out of Atlanta, GA. We are completely paperless and have the ability to work from anywhere. Our team is strong willed, professional and here to get the job done for our clientele in the smartest, most efficient way possible. Our mission is to have longevity with all of our employees, grow organically, and consistently exceed our own expectations.
For consideration, please upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.