Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We will provide the leads! We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Track and manage new leads and follow up on referral business using lead management system
- Send out request to client for loan application and documents needed to pre-approve a purchase loan and/or finalize a refinance loan
- Run credit report and review all documentation – including the accurate calculation of
- income for all types of borrowers on FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs
- Determine best financing options and communicate pre-approval decisions to clients and
- Realtors, including discussing rates and terms
- Run loans through automated underwriting systems including Desktop Originator/Loan Product Advisor and Lender specific systems
- Register, price and lock loans through lender specific systems
- Disclose and submit complete files to processing based on lender guidelines
- Maintain constant communication with referral partners, clients and management
- Prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all leads are being worked on in accordance with company's timeline expectations
- Work additional hours as needed
- Assume responsibility and ownership of the leads in your personal pipeline
- Stay current on all investor guidelines and program changes
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Mortgage Broker experience is required
- Familiarity with Encompass LOS is a plus
- Current, active California DRE license required
- Current, active NMLS endorsment is required
$50,000/year, base salary + benefits and competitive closed loan bonus plan (6 figure salary potential)
About Amerifund Home Loans, Inc.
Our hiring philosophy is simple: We look for like-minded professionals who share our ideals, are eager to learn, bring unique value, ideas, and resourcefulness … and want to grow with us!