Senior Loan Officer will be paid a month salary for the first 90 days. After the 90th day, the Senior Loan Officer will be paid commission only. Earn up to $100,000 to $150,000 per year. W-2 income.
- Generating loans through outside sales activity to increase loan growth and increase revenue.
- Ensure loans are saleable in the secondary market to our investors
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with flippers, realtors and builders to generate consistent loan referrals to assist in loan growth and revenue.
- Driving properties and helping review construction budgets for repair
- Prior experience with private money lending, fix and flip, construction or other hard money lending required
- Knowledge of mortgage lending, local real estate market, rules and regulations pertaining to private lending.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to interact with staff, members, realtors and others encountered in the course of work
- Ability to learn and apply new information or skills
- Ability to observe and interpret people and situations
- Ability to perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks
- Ability to use math and apply mathematical reasoning and abstract statistical concepts
- Ability to work under intensive deadlines
- Minimum of 3 years private money loan officer experience
$100,000 - $150,000 at plan commission
About Riverbend Lending
Rivebend Lending LLC: Bellevue, Washington
Established, Private Money Lending Firm with a strong financial backing, a solid board of directors experiencing growth of the business. Our company will be offering interest rates far below competitors.