Premier Mortgage Lending
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
$88,500 at plan earnings
About Premier Mortgage Lending
At Premier Mortgage Lending, we treat each customer as an individual, not a number. We don’t place you into a loan formula created by the banking industry. We use “common sense” and will help you obtain the best loan possible. We represent a wide range of “A” rated lenders with first quality rates to private “hardship” lenders. We pride ourselves on building relationships whether it's with realtors, borrowers, the community, fellow employees, and anyone else who crosses our path.