Soliday Mortgage Team
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Soliday Mortgage Team
The Soliday Mortgage Team is located in Southern Indiana and we are licensed in several states including Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Alabama, and Florida. We are a small team that loves to close loans!
The position that we have currently have open is a work from home position - we look forward to hearing from you!