We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building a client list, please apply today!
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Referral based business is required
As an Award-Winning Premier National Direct Lender with a long term record of success and stability, and an industry-recognized outstanding reputation, we are expanding further into strategic retail markets American Financial Network is constantly evolving and adapting in response to internal and external market triggers to ensure that our producers are equipped with the perfect blend of product, service, price, as well as marketing and leadership training. Our growth initiative provides a true career path with true career advancement opportunities.
Our corporate strategy encourages input from our staff and promotes autonomy. If you feel your talents and skills are overly burdened and restricted by an abundance of corporate controls, then the relaxed and team-oriented culture at American Financial Network is the fit you.