We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our brokerage. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. Please apply today!
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
About Sovereign Lending
Sovereign Lending is a premier brokerage founded by Sheri Nemelka, an experienced Loan Officer in the industry since 2002. Remote work benefits plus engaged and knowledgeable support. If you've never worked for a broker (as opposed to a lender), you're missing out! Come experience the joy of offering the lowest rates and a variety of programs while being highly compensated.