Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
About Priority Lending
At Priority Lending (Powered by The Mortgage Firm, Inc.), we have earned a stellar reputation among real estate professionals, builders, and individual homebuyers for simplifying the process. In fact, we send automatic updates to our clients throughout the entire process with continual status reports and no surprises! This advantage is built around our mission to keep it simple and easy. We call it “Closing Simplified.”
We care about our employees! The Mortgage Firm, Inc. offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, as well as a 401K with a discretionary employer match!