Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
$100,000 - $300,000
About Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
Established in 1988, Cornerstone is a refreshingly unique national home lender with thousands of highly-satisfied clients who return to Cornerstone year after year, loan after loan. We are guided by a heart of service, we operate with integrity, we treat our clients with the utmost respect, we listen to determine the right loan program that meets our clients' goals, and we meet the agreed-upon closing date.