Finance of America Mortgage
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
About Finance of America Mortgage
Finance of America Mortgage, a Blackstone Company acquired Pinnacle Capital Mortgage/Alpine Mortgage Planning in 2015 and just got bigger AND better. Starting with one Alpine/Pinnacle Branch in 2010 in Irvine, we are now a US Top 10 lender. If you are looking for a company with brand recognition, financial strength (Blackstone), diverse products, operational excellence, flawless execution, customer focus and a culture of valuing employees- we have it ALL right here for you.