Freedom Choice Lending
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
$100,000 at plan yearly
About Freedom Choice Lending
David Delgado is an author, speaker, broker, and well-known marketing expert throughout the mortgage industry. Helping to build up others is the key to success by focusing on what matters most in life results in true success. We have invested heavily in our leads, advertising, and people so that our clients experience the best service and our agents have the potential to earn the most money.
Impacting Others to Prosper. 3rd John 1:2
- Providing Clients with WOW service.
- Elevating team members personally and professionally.
- Inspiring others to give of themselves
We believe in family first! Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
David Delgado, Team Leader is here to help loan professionals succeed and clients reach their goals.