We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
About HomeTown Lenders
Hometown Lenders' local office in Franklin is growing and looking for the right person that needs in-house processing, training, and support.