Trinity Oaks Mortgage
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
About Trinity Oaks Mortgage
When dealing with your home financing, we are not only working with one of your largest personal financial investments; we also are handling one of your biggest dreams. Since we work with matters so close to the heart, we serve you from ours.
We desire to set ourselves apart as a professional mortgage lender who orchestrates a unique and simple home buying experience for our customers.
From the time you begin the application, our objective is to uncover your financial goals and create a home buying experience that is easy to understand and tailored specifically to your home financing needs. While we have a well-earned reputation in providing support for our customers through all stages of the home buying process, we continually strive to build lifelong relationships that last well beyond the funding of your dream home.
Our motto says it all: We LOVE Being Your Lender!