Franklin Loan Center
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
About Franklin Loan Center
We treat your loan like it's our own.™
Franklin Loan Center is a premier mortgage banker established in 1989 that has been helping individuals and families obtain loans for their homes. With our team of experts, Franklin gets your loan moving through the complex lending process and guides you every step of the way. Using our state of the art platform, plus personalized attention by our team, you get the best of both online management and communications on the details of your loan, plus the expert assistance of our professionals that get to know you and your particular situation. From the routine conventional purchase, government or refi loans, to more esoteric, custom-tailored portfolio products, Franklin has the right team and the exact mortgage products to meet your needs.