The Seely Group
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
$100,000+ at plan earnings
About The Seely Group
Our Mission is ‘to ensure that your family creates a Legacy.' This not only applies to the families we serve but our partners as well. We strive daily to raise the standard of how homes are bought and sold by serving each and every client as if the transaction was our own. Building a collaborative, authentic, and relationship-based community is a journey of incredible purpose. As we grow, commitment to our mission and going beyond what is expected remain at the core of our identity.