Homestar Financial Corp
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
About Homestar Financial Corp
HOMESTAR is a full-service mortgage banker controlling every aspect of the loan process with in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding of each mortgage transaction. Having an in-house team separates HOMESTAR from other mortgage companies because it is easier for HOMESTAR mortgage lenders to communicate quickly and effectively with every department needed to close a transaction.
HOMESTAR has become a regional lender in the southeastern United States, licensed to conduct business in 26 states across more than 90 branches. HOMESTAR’s leaders and employees are among the most knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals.
HOMESTAR offers a variety of home mortgage solutions, including USDA, FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, and refinancing programs.