Seeking a Senior Loan Funder /Closer to work as part of a fast-paced team.
If you have 3+ years' recent experience funding mortgage loans and drawing loan documents and are looking for an opportunity where you can use your skills to actively help people make the biggest purchase of their life, then this opportunity could be a great fit!
Work from home and set your own hours.
Comes with a competitive base salary (highly negotiable) and perks.
- Draw closing documents and engage escrow/title for closing coordination
- Review all loan documents for correct signatures, notary information, title reports, escrow instructions, etc., and maintain compliance with federal, state (wet and dry), and agency guidelines
- Ensure underwriters have signed off on the file prior to doc and/or prior to the fund
- Prepare final loan documents for closing
- Audit initial application, disclosures, and HMDA information for accuracy and completeness
- Input funding information into the Encompass loan system
- Review CD settlement statement
- Prepare funding packages for warehouse lenders
- Set up a wire for the closing agent/title with the funding department
- Mortgage Funder, 3 years (Preferred)
- 3-5 or more years' recent experience funding mortgage loans and drawing loan documents
- Knowledge of funding guidelines and procedures for wet and dry states
- Current FHA, VA, and conventional loan experience, both refinance and purchase
- Complete understanding of guidelines as it relates to cash-out refinances
- Excellent computer, time management, and organizational skills
- Experience with Encompass360 loan system, or other paperless systems
- Experience with multiple investors and warehouse lines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
$85 per loan signing appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.