The Estate Plan
Are you an experienced litigation attorney looking to join a dynamic and reputable estate law firm? We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Litigation Attorney with expertise in estate law, being a plus! If you have a passion for legal advocacy and a proven track record in litigation, we invite you to apply.
Compensation: $120,000 - $160,000 base yearly salary (DOE) plus incentive compensation
- Handle a diverse caseload of litigation matters related to estate law, including will contests, trust disputes, guardianship proceedings, and probate litigation.
- Conduct legal research, draft pleadings, and prepare legal documents for court filings.
- Represent clients in various legal proceedings, including mediation, arbitration, and hearings.
- Collaborate with attorneys and staff to develop case strategies, provide legal advice, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Conduct depositions, interview witnesses, and engage in discovery processes.
- Provide timely and accurate updates to clients, maintain case files, and manage deadlines.
- Stay abreast of relevant laws, regulations, and legal trends in estate law.
- Oversee, counsel, guide, train, and mentor Paralegals and legal staff, including assigning work and monitoring work product
- Monitor relevant caseload pipeline and act as necessary to move cases progressively forward and through the pipeline in accordance with defined milestones
- At least 5 years of litigation experience is required with a proven track record in handling complex litigation cases from inception to resolution.
- Estate Planning, Probate, and/or Guardianship law experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in using legal research tools and case management software.
- Great communication skills, particularly in stressful and emotional situations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a legal background and a J.D. degree are required.
- Licensed member of the Florida Bar.
$120,000 - $160,000 base yearly salary (DOE) plus incentive compensation
About The Estate Plan
This is the break you've been waiting for! If you're here, you're ready for a change. We offer serious opportunities to grow rapidly. We need incredible people to join us in supporting our team and helping our clients. From awesome Macbooks to ultra-wide monitors, we'll set you up the right way. We laugh a lot, play games during team time, communicate in our chat rooms using emojis and GIFs, and make sure you're having a great day.
Our mission is to become the biggest and best estate law firm in Florida in the next two years. We deliver meaningful experiences for our staff and clients, embrace technology and eliminate paper. Also, we have puppies in the office.
Benefits for qualified employees include; Unlimited PTO, Medical & GAP insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k) (matching), Life Insurance, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Short and long-term disability, Professional Development, and paid lunches for special events.