Anthoor Law Group, A Professional Corporation
Do you want to join a team that respects you for your contribution and is dedicated to helping people navigate their legal marital disputes?
We are looking for a compassionate experienced attorney who believes like we do; that clients should be heard and the process of getting divorced doesn't need to be painful. We help clients come out of an extremely emotional process feeling as though they are a better person, in a better position, and that they had a team behind them that really cared and fought for them... start to finish.
We are a boutique Family Law Firm that is growing aggressively and we need a professional dynamo to join our team who can hit the ground running and work directly with the owner. Because we are so successful, we can offer lots of opportunities for personal growth and bonuses beyond your base salary.
This position will be responsible for important work, including:
- Manage full case handling responsibilities from inception through resolution
- Independently handle decision making on a case by case basis
- Develop a strategic approach and provide leadership and direction to paralegals and legal assistants
- Work as part of a team with all levels of experience and be open to cross-training for coverage outside the associate duties
- Cultivate relationships with the firm's existing and future clients
- Analyze case-specific legal issues and documentation
- Foster and maintain an excellent rapport with clients through consistent communication and thorough advisement
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our next attorney dynamo:
- You have a passion for helping others
- You are an amazing litigator with an incredible degree of attention to detail
- Your middle name is “No Drama” and you have a positive, open attitude
- You are a great multi-tasker and can adjust to new projects quickly
We love to help people learn and grow. But we don’t have the time for that right now. We need a Senior Level Family Attorney with 5+ years of progressive experience in Family Law. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding while nurturing their clients and collaborating with our team.
- Meet with clients, cultivate a great relationship with clients.
- Independently handle decision making on a case by case basis.
- Draft motions and pleadings and perform legal research.
- Attend court hearings including motions and trials.
- Analyze case-specific legal issues and documentation.
- Manage their individual caseload from inception to resolution.
- Instruct paralegal/staff and provide leadership.
- Be a team player and be willing to cross-train.
- Ideal candidate must be a Member of the California State Bar and have at least 5 progressive years or more of experience practicing Family Law with at least 3 years of litigation experience.
- Must have trial and litigation skills and be able to manage their caseload independently.
About Anthoor Law Group, A Professional Corporation
We are a small boutique firm which provides services in Estate Planning and Family Law matters located in Fremont, California. We are committed to providing each of our clients with the highest quality of legal representation.