North40 Capital LLC
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job? We should probably talk!
A high-level Executive Assistant is needed for a growing business in the Greater Tacoma area. This person will work closely with our CEO and assist with managing development activities and general operations. The ideal candidate will be expected to be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision and direction. This person will be required to exercise coordination, judgment, and initiative in order to support multiple, complex activities on behalf of the CEO.
The successful candidate will have a track record of success in positions with similar responsibility, be extremely well organized, have excellent communication skills, have a passion for getting work done, enjoy finding creative solutions to problems, have a positive attitude, and a love of learning and self-improvement, and genuinely care about people. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly-driven individual with a desire to learn and be mentored to fast-track to a successful management career!
- Salary range - $70,000- $75,000
- Monthly Wellness Benefits
- Bonus potential
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Rapid growth potential
- This position will primarily assist the CEO in growing the real estate development company while also managing the general contractor, maintenance company, and property management company.
- Act as an extension of the CEO, with the ability to anticipate how to act as his compliment, communicate on his behalf, and free him from distractions.
- Provide organization and structure to the Development and Construction Projects.
- Effectively communicate with Subcontractors, Suppliers, Engineers, Designers, Brokers, Bankers, Investors, and other partners in the process of moving the projects forward.
- Track KPIs and assist in managing the following businesses: property management, construction, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with internal departments on strategic initiatives, day-to-day operations, and escalating issues.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls and voicemails for the CEO.
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain calendars and mailboxes, and schedule appointments and meetings across multiple time zones for the CEO.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects.
- Execute and assist with projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and adjusting plans as the need arises.
- Manage reports and records related to property management, such as property deeds, key logs, and property lists.
- Take initiative to solve problems and be able to successfully take-on projects that are unfamiliar and require real-time learning.
- Administration of confidential files.
- Document production including the creation of presentations, proposals, and other documents.
- Serve as the main point of contact for inquiries about meetings, scheduling, communications, and information requests.
- Proactively resolve any issues in a professional and calm manner.
- Deal with confidential and sensitive issues requiring a high level of discretion and tact.
- Lead a variety of key projects and initiatives and other tasks as required.
- Provide backup and vacation coverage support to other members of the Administrative Team.
- 3-5+ years of executive support level experience, preferably in a complex, international professional services work environment.
- Outstanding organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly.
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once.
- Able to work independently to support the team and appropriately manage time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Customer service focus.
- Comfortable handling strong personalities.
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to help the team succeed.
$70,000 - $75,000
About North40 Capital LLC
We are a local developer based in Puyallup, WA and we are a licensed WA General Contractor. Our WA portfolio includes Multi-Family, Commercial, Hospitality, Office, & Industrial.
We have a strong culture and a close-knit leadership team. In addition to creating massive value for our tenants and investors, we are specifically committed to the personal growth and success of our employees.