Gene Arant Team
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures?Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
We’re hiring a superb assistant to improve our efficiency and productivity to achieve our organizational goals. You will be working as the “right hand” for the team leadership, doing what it takes to ensure goals are met, procedures and in place, and projects are completed. The right candidate will be assertive, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. They will do anything to help move the team forward and enjoy working at a fast pace within a high-energy team. They are a self-starter who enjoys planning and taking initiative. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must. If this job sounds like the match for you, apply now!
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $75,000 based on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym membership
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs
- Managing day-to-day office operations
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets
- Analyzing ROI for operational expenses and share with CEO and DOO monthly
- Evaluating, tracking and reporting data on various projects to determine ROIs and best course of action
- Handling special projects as assigned
- Creating and implementing new systems and procedures to increase efficiency for the team or for projects
- Planning and coordinating events
- Holding team members accountable to goals and deadlines
- Maintaining strong relationships with any third-parties (vendors, financial institutions, title companies) the department works with regularly to ensure a high level of performance from them
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Comfortable working within Excel and spreadsheets
- Familiarity with Quickbooks, MLS, and Real Estate industry is a plus
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This is an in-office opportunity - must be comfortable working in person every day
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell and help the team succeed
$55,000 - $75,000
About Gene Arant Team
We are consistently one of the top real estate teams in Austin, Texas having received multiple Residential Real Estate Awards from the Austin Business Journal and our Keller Williams Market Center. What drives our success, you may ask? Well, it is people like you - our team! "Changing lives through real estate by giving impeccable service, cultivating raving fans, and nurturing clients for life" is our mission statement and we take that very seriously.
We have lived in and served Austin's real estate needs for over 2 decades and pride ourselves in being the "local real estate economist" and being strong in developing real estate professionals. Our knowledge of the market allows for educated advice and predictable outcomes for our buyers and sellers; our knowledge and resources in the areas of technology, training, and leading allows for predictable outcomes for our team members and their future success.