The Edwards Law Group
Our growing firm is seeking a well-qualified senior attorney who can handle a heavy caseload, work independently, and zealously represent our clients both in and out of court. To be considered, you should have solid trial experience and be willing to mentor our newer associates. Your excellent communication and writing skills will come in handy as you thoughtfully position our clients toward favorable outcomes. Reach out to us today if this opportunity sounds ideal for you.
- Argue motions in court on behalf of clients during legal proceedings
- Prepare for and attend trials, mediation, and arbitration hearings
- Provide guidance and advice to associate attorneys and paralegals to resolve or prevent conflicts
- Perform research, draft briefs, pleadings, and motions
- Prepare legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, notices, and discovery requests/responses
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills are required, as well as persuasive writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently while handling multiple files
- Completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree, as well as 3-year law degree from an accredited law school
- Admitted to local and state bar associations
- 5 years of required experience as a senior associate in the legal field
About The Edwards Law Group
We are a small law firm in Atlanta with two attorneys (including our leader and founder) and 2 committed and dedicated support staff and more on the way! We are a family law firm. It’s all we do...and we do it well.