Remax Agent Team
Beautiful, comfortable indoor spaces don’t just happen by accident. They are carefully planned by interior designers who combine their artistic and technical skills to create safe and functional spaces where our clients live, work and play.
Our dynamic real estate team is seeking someone who can transform rooms in accordance with our clients’ requirements, using their artistic flair and understanding of color to design interior spaces that have the right aesthetic appeal and make the most of the available space.
You’ll work on design projects in collaboration with our project managers, construction leads, and our finance team. We’re seeking someone who can converse with clients in order to understand their needs, formulate designs which are practical, aesthetically pleasing and conducive to a quick sale.
If you are passionate about interior design and want to work at a fast-paced, entrepreneurial real estate company – come join us!
- Will be required to perform some administrative duties
- Marketing homes through the creation of property brochures
- Evaluate and develop design ideas based on client input
- Staging homes through consultation appointments
- Coordinate all construction and design projects to be on time and on budget
- Notices every detail
- Strong sense of design and aesthetics
- A degree of sophistication
- Well informed on affordable and functional furniture systems and finishes
- Experience in administrative duties
$15 - $25 hourly
About Remax Agent Team
We are a busy real estate team working for RE/MAX.