Reali Loans: Simple. Speedy. Secure.
Reali is here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free. We were founded to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and homeownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate, loans, escrow, and business experiences.
Reali is made up of experts and technologists who collaborate to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and agents. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA and founded in 2016, Reali supports the entire transaction process from beginning to end with full-service offerings including loans, mortgages, real estate, escrow and more! By merging decades of industry expertise with proprietary technology, the Reali team has developed a suite of intelligent products including the PricePredictorTM tool, which takes the complexity and uncertainty out of buying a home. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Review Signed Loan Document Package for completeness and accuracy
- Ensure all conditions and requirements requested are fulfilled
- Follow up on all missing/insufficient documents with relevant parties
- Prepare wire order and submit requests through the warehouse bank portals
- Ensure verification of employment is current and sufficient
- Proactively research any issue that arises during the closing process and work closely with the Team Lead/Manager to provide solutions as needed
- Prepare loan document package for delivery
- Manages pipeline and coordinate with the team meeting to ensure deadlines and production goals are met
- Participate in enhancing the funding process to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the loan process including loan officers, processors, underwriters, borrowers, title companies, third-party vendors, etc
- 3+ years of funding residential mortgage loans
- Knowledge and familiarity with current laws, rules, and regulations
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Proficient with spreadsheets, Excel, and Google Sheets
- Ability to take ownership and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with WLS
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience closing loans
$52,000 - $65,000 yearly
- Our Mission: "We're here to delight homeowners at every stage of their lives.”
- We are an award-winning high-tech, high-touch home services company, globally hiring 5+ people per week in 2021!
- Our Loans, Real Estate Agent, Listing, Buying, Escrow, Title and more, services: https://reali.com/real-estate-services/
- About Reali: https://reali.com/about