The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Finance Director and assist with the needs of the overall finance department including monthly forecast, BvA analysis, and annual budget & planning. The Senior Financial Analyst will also work closely with the business units to provide day-to-day support.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strategic thinker, have exceptional communication and business partnering skills, and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Reali is building out its Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function to coordinate, analyze, and balance initiatives across the organization, and to provide its executives with data-driven decision support. The FP&A team is a high-impact, high-visibility team, whose mission is to provide insights that enable leaders to make thoughtful and strategic business decisions. We provide our cross-functional partners with detailed data analysis and scenario modeling, playing an integral role in helping Reali grow.
There is opportunity to work from home and 2-3 days per week in the office.
What you will be doing
- Own and maintain the business model and responsible for the analysis on trends to understand performance against plan/forecast
- Identify and evaluate the impact of various drivers that affect the financial forecasts, such as headcount, expenses, investment against plan/forecast assumptions.
- Drive improvements to the forecast drivers affecting accuracy
- Provide decision support through scenario modeling and ad-hoc analysis
- Build and maintain relationships with functional leaders to understand drivers, trends, opportunities, and to share insights and recommendations
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, automate financial reports, and leverage technology to solve business problems, partnering with the Business Operations team
What we are looking for (Must Haves)
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of corporate FP&A experience
- Startup experience
- Exceptional experience in financial modeling, strong Excel skills required
- Strong communication skills and a team-oriented approach
- Excels in a fast-paced, demanding environment; able to manage multiple tasks and juggle several time-sensitive demands, while adapting to changing priorities
Nice to Haves
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Looker is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary, Stock Options, and 401k
- 3 Weeks of Flexible, Paid Time Off plus 12 US-based holidays
- Choose from various full-family medical, dental, and vision plans, HSA, FSA (2), Basic Life (2X), STD, LTD
- Voluntary Legal, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Other: $50 monthly mobile reimbursement
- We ship you your laptop, docking station, etc.
- D&I (Diversity and Inclusion) Team and Events
- Healthy Workplace environment: The NEW InvestingInU Initiative was launched in alignment with Reali’s mission and vision, to ensure an inclusive, series of wellness sessions to boost each Reali family member as a whole being, mainly focused on 4 pillars: Wellbeing, Physical, Financial, Social.
- Paid training and continuing education, as well as career development opportunities to move into other roles at Reali
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program
- Reali's Family and Friends Discounted Programs
- And, Marketplace discounts!
$110,000 - $140,000
- Our Mission: "We're here to delight homeowners at every stage of their lives.”
- We are an award-winning high-tech, high-touch home services company, globally hiring 5+ people per week in 2021!
- Our Loans, Real Estate Agent, Listing, Buying, Escrow, Title and more, services: https://reali.com/real-estate-services/
- About Reali: https://reali.com/about