The Florida Probate & Family Law Firm
Do you have a successful track record representing clients and are interested in mentoring the next generation of legal professionals? Our firm is seeking an experienced senior attorney who is adept at handling a large caseload and familiar with all aspects of the trial process, particularly drafting pleadings, motions, notices, and working toward a resolution. Your years of experience will also help coach our newer associates toward a similar route for success. If this sounds like a perfect position for you, please send us your resume today.
- Prepare for and attend trials, mediation, and arbitration hearings
- Draft legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, notices, and discovery requests and responses
- Conduct research and draft pleadings, briefs, and motions
- Stay updated on changing applicable laws and statutes on the local, state, and federal levels
- Represent clients in court to argue motions during legal proceedings
- Prior experience representing clients in trials, mediation, and arbitration
- Completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree, as well as 3-year law degree from an accredited law school
- 5 years of required experience as a senior associate in the legal field
- Admitted to local and state bar associations
- Exceptional time management and interpersonal skills are desired, as are exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- At least 10+ years of litigation experience.
- Applicants must have trial, mediation, and evidentiary hearing experience.
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Florida Probate & Family Law Firm
The Florida Probate & Family Law Firm is a Miami-based litigation and transactional law firm, specializing in probate and family law. The team helps clients take care of what matters to them most, their family. We are a dedicated team, striving to understand our client's needs and goals. Our Core Values are compassion, honesty, commitment, communication, reliability, and positivity.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes health insurance, gap insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401K with matching, 10-15 paid holidays off per year, 10+ PTO/Vacation days off, Parental leave, International Firm Retreat, Quarterly team building days, mid-year and end year bonus, Education Reimbursement, Bar and Section dues, conferences, CLEs, flexible work from home, and more.