Hargrave Family Law
Senior Family Law Attorney - Hybrid Remote Eligible
Do you look forward to going to work each day? Life's too short to start your day with dread. We want to come to work each day. At our firm, you will be a part of a team where firm culture is a top priority. We invest in each team member as well as in our firm as a whole. You will work with an exceptional team who works collaboratively and creatively, supporting our clients as well as each other's professional growth.
At the heart of it, we help good people end broken marriages by practicing family law differently. Helping clients end marriages in a manner consistent with their core values is our mission. Clients deserve better than a process that ends in unnecessary, outright warfare. We help our clients see that divorce can become a transitional period of remarkable growth and transformation focused on the future rather than the past. We empower our clients so they know they have options when facing a divorce. We help them find a better way.
If you’re a collaborator at heart, let us hear from you. We are seeking the perfect match for a superior, seasoned, strategic, creative Senior Attorney with at least 10 years of prior experience in a family law firm in Texas.
- Proactively work in conjunction with the production team to ensure efficient and effective case handling
- Strategize a plan for achieving the client’s goals; think outside the box to craft unique, creative solutions in line with their core values
- Prioritize, monitor, and facilitate daily workflow for self, other attorneys, paralegals, and support staff as it pertains to case handling
- Monitor case dockets, calendar, events, and deadlines; oversee tracking of deadlines and time-sensitive tasks
- Advocate for clients in hearings, trials, conferences, and mediations
- Mentor associates and paralegals, supporting them in further developing expertise and skills
- Timely review of client invoices to ensure accuracy as well as monitor case events
- Spread the word about our firm and our non-adversarial approach by engaging in marketing activities, including networking opportunities and events
- Maintain professional development through CLE, seminars, and workshops
- Comply with all federal, state, county, and local laws and rules, legal standards, codes, regulations
- Highly collaborative in nature
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster a cooperative approach and minimize conflict
- History of proactively moving client cases forward toward a timely resolution
- Proven ability in collaborating with attorneys, and paralegals effectively
- Capable of creating an innovative solution unique to a family’s needs
- Adept at mediation and negotiation
- Quick-witted sense of humor to fit in with our highly-spirited team
See benefits described elsewhere. Attorneys are also eligible for a budget for State Bar Fees/Professional Organizations/CLE and networking activities.
$120,000 - $150,000 base + bonus
About Hargrave Family Law
Hargrave Family Law is a boutique family law firm specializing in divorce using collaborative, non-adversarial techniques and creative solutions. We are committed to finding the right solution for each of our unique clients, advocating for them to protect what matters most while never losing sight of their core values.
The particulars on benefits for all full-time positions:
- Paid Holidays (immediate)
- PTO (eligible at 90 days)
- Health Insurance Benefits (eligible at 60 days, partially subsidized)
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance benefits (eligible at 180 days, subsidized)
- 401(k) benefits (eligible at 1 year with employer contributions)
- Cell phone reimbursement up to $70/month
- Remote/Hybrid work locations available for most positions