The Kristin Francis Team
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you agree with the following statement- "If it is to be, it's up to me" - if you don't agree with this quote, we are not a match.
The above is who we are looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE WITH EXCELLENCE and has a strong desire to help make a small business better.
The Director of Operations is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. He or she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm amid the whirlwind and urgent matters. The Director of Operations executes on the team’s mission and makes client experiences and our agents’ careers his/her priority. The right individual will exhibit natural drive and the ability to influence. A natural sense of urgency, as well as determination and hard work, will be critical to the individual’s success in this role.
The right candidate will also want to grow his or her own skills and develop as a leader within the team to earn future opportunities. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative, sales operations and customer experience systems and processes continue to be completed to high standards and with maximum efficiency.
The Director of Operations is deeply committed to:
Supporting the sales team in achieving greater and greater levels of success through unparalleled sales and marketing systems and support
Ensuring our clients have an unparalleled 5-star real estate experience
Ensuring our agents have an unparalleled 5-star career by making the in-office experience exceptional for his or her colleagues.
- Base salary of $60,000 – $70,000 commensurate with experience
- Benefits negotiable
- Bonus after 60 days
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- Provide leadership and coaching for Operations Team members
- Communicate effectively with clients and agent team
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, marketing (digital, geographic and brand) and back office support
- Responsible for all financial systems
- Ensuring operational compliance with broker and state
- Update and maintain support documentation for systems and processes
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of all office equipment and fixtures
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep lead agent informed regarding any client or team problems or issues that need to be addressed
- Hire, train, coach and hold accountable all operations team members
- Responsible for vendor research, selection, and relationship management
- Preparation of team meeting agenda weekly
- Update accountability tracking system weekly
- Implement and adoption of new technologies for the business
- No real estate experience needed, but customer service experience required
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Service based attitude
- Proven ability to lead and succeed
- 1-3 years of service and management experience
- 3-5 years of operations experience
- Maintain “grace under pressure” and have a sense of humor
- Be a team player and play to win!
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Is flexible and experienced in professional communications
- Not easily rattled or offended (D.C. clients can be tough!)
- Is coachable/loves to learn/not afraid to put in the hard work to grow personally as well as professionally
- Super self-motivated and positive... no salty negative nellies!
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Strong problem solving abilities
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- This is an in office opportunity
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
$60,000 - $70,000
About The Kristin Francis Team
The Kristin Francis Team (KFT) provides THE premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of KFT is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.