Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive Executive Assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through Closing
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes
- Continually look for ways to save money, increase sales & increase profitability
- Customer/Agent Relationship Building
- Build relationships with the clients
- Acts as the gatekeeper for Team Lead
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Create and maintain employee onboarding systems
- Help recruit agents to join the team
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Upstate SC.