*Competitive pay, benefits, and 401k match*
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We are looking for a reliable, experienced, and task-oriented Executive Assistant with a proven track record to support our CEO. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation. This position will report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Completes a broad variety of professional and personal operational tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Composing and preparing correspondences that are sometimes confidential
- Arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in an Executive Assistant role supporting corporate level executives
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
$50,000 - $55,000
About HomeWetBar.com Gifts
A four-time winner of the Metro 50 award, honoring them as one of Oklahoma City's fastest-growing private companies. HomeWetBar has also been recognized nationally as one of the Inc 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America four times, and by Newsweek Magazine as the best of the best in ecommerce two years running.
Our secret to success? We have an amazing team that creates incredible products that our customers love, and other retailers want to sell. We acquired our first customer in 2004, and today we create 250,000+ gifts a year, shipping those directly to the gift recipient for a variety of well known brands.