As an SR. Executive Assistant to the CEO you will play a critical role in providing administrative support that will have a direct impact in the overall speed and pace to the company's scalability. This role offers tremendous growth for the right candidate.
- Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Project management and coordination. Coordinate with internal and external team members to schedule meetings, create project scheduling matrix, ensure timeline aligns with project plan, participate in team calls, assist with data compilation, and survey administration.
- Prepare and modify correspondence, such as scheduling requests, client contracts, report templates, etc. with strong attention to detail. Perform internet research as needed and provide summary to clients.
- Assist with business development efforts as needed by researching potential clients, flagging connections, setting up and monitoring alerts.
- Proactively support the CEO with his relationship management by entering new CRM contacts and actively maintaining the accuracy of CRM contact information.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties.
- High client service orientation: highly responsive, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset (e.g., embrace latest technology, innovate methods for increasing work efficiency, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated; ability to take initiative.
- Ability to act independently with very little supervision and great work ethic.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an executive support role
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
$60,000 + Benefits
About Select Assistants
Select Assistants is a millennial fast-growing Remote Staffing company based in Rockland County, NY that cherry-picks the top talent from anywhere in the world to supply much-needed roles to American Companies.
WHY JOIN Select Assistants
- Generous base salary with a targeted annual performance-based bonus.
- We invest in the growth of our employees.
- Do meaningful work. We are Leading World Impact, and you will influence that daily.
- We respect Work-Life balance.