The Haro Group
Do you love being the go-to person? Do you enjoy fulfilling your job description, and then working on special projects to help the business succeed? Are you looking for a tight-knit team to grow with? We are looking for an energetic, quick learner who is fast on their feet to join our intense, out-of-the-box group. Our values are God, family, and business - in that order. We live by those values and incorporate them into our every day.
We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- This is a 50 hr+ week role with the majority of that being during business hours M-F 8:30a-5:30p
- $50k - $75k salary (flexible based on experience)
- Medical Benefits
- Work office located in a castle
- Just Google us - you'll see why you want to work here.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Act as a gatekeeper for the CEO: organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Social Media presence management on behalf of Founder/CEO
- Project management and light bookkeeping duties
- Weekly expense report on behalf of the CEO and the executive team
- Maintain inventory and office supplies
- Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; reviewing publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. Participate in organizations relative to the business
- Coordinate the finances of several business entities, assist with budget preparation for all of CEOs business interests
- Assist with Building and Property Management, Maintenance, and any renovation
- Assisting with long-term strategic planning in regards to businesses, relationships, and other opportunities as they arise
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Comfortable using technology; able to find and implement new systems to increase team efficiency
- Able to work with strong personalities
- Full of integrity and possess a high level of discretion
- Able to multitask, handle multiple projects at once, and set effective priorities
$50,000 - $75,000
About The Haro Group
The Haro Group is Greenville and the Upstate of South Carolina’s premier Real Estate team.
The Haro Group’s mission is “to work to see the communities our Sovereign God has placed us THRIVE.” We are in the top 1% of realtors in the Upstate of SC. We love delivering excellence and quality. Our goal is to be the real estate team of choice for associates and clients.