BHHS - Dave Corey
Do you consider yourself exceptional? Are you goal-oriented, and possess exceptional interpersonal skills? Are you committed to excelling in your career, and earning tremendous income? If you answered yes to these questions, then a career at our firm might be a fit for you. BHHS - Dave Corey is part of a rapidly expanding real estate company in the Inland Empire. Our culture is one of the people who are serious about selling real estate, delivering outstanding customer service, and helping each other reach their goals. We see management’s job as providing the tools, resources, and leadership to help everyone meet or exceed their objectives.
It is the Senior Escrow Officer’s responsibility to make sure that the details of every file are compliant and being handled properly and timely, to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations, and to implement the required processes and practices across the organization. Responsible for the hiring, training, reviews, and development of the Escrow Officers and support staff. The Senior Escrow Officer is responsible for successfully managing and closing all transaction files in a way that thrills our buyers, sellers, and agents!
- All aspects of our operations are focused on delivering an awesome client experience
- Responsible for forecasting/budgeting/staffing analysis and load balancing.
- Identify, plan for and execute both the short and long-term goals of the division.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Review and adjust best practices and workflow as required to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the division.
- Conduct bi-weekly staff meetings to problem solve and review the progress of division initiatives.
- Complete monthly review of the division’s key metrics and report/review with management.
- Responsible for banking, making timely deposits and reconciliation of Trust Account.
- Responsible for the supervision and oversight of all Escrow Officers.
- Host quarterly “Life of An Escrow” training for our agent population.
- Ensure that the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Manage all aspects of the real estate closing process.
- Leverage technology to develop best practices and new delivery channels for closing processes.
- Responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Determines escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
- Obtains clear title by ordering title reports; resolving title defects; satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
- Establishes escrow account by depositing funds; maintaining records.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completes calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
- Completes closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
- Completes closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title.
- Prepares HUD statement by utilizing lender instructions.
- Closes escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds.
- Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering and enforcing adherence, to requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Escrow Officer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail a must
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and capable of managing tasks on multiple, concurrent projects
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish highly functional relationships with diverse personalities both within and outside the company
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office common escrow software
- Demonstrates initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports, and processes and requires minimal supervision
- Demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers
- Associate Degree or 4-Year College Degree
- 5+ years previous escrow experience
- 3+ years leadership experience
About BHHS - Dave Corey
Consider aligning with the most respected brand in real estate! We are operating 4 fast-growing real estate offices in four cities in the Inland Empire of California. We currently have over 300 agents working for our firm, and we are growing quickly.
We offer extensive training, world-class facilities, two Brokers to call for help, great culture, and the latest technology tools. We are looking for exceptional individuals to participate in our growth as we work to become the number one real estate firm in the Inland Empire!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise:
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves on being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.