The Ceshker Group
We are currently seeking a high-level Senior Escrow Officer to take over the Austin operations and allow the existing head escrow officer to move into a new position within the company. You will head a team of 5 and manage conventional and investor closings.
The position is for an autonomous managerial position that reports to the owner of the office with the ability to grow as much as you wish. You will have the additional support of 3 of the highest educated escrow officers in the industry.
If you are looking for a well-established and industry-leading company to take your experience and career to the next level, apply today!
- Interact and coordinate with industry contacts such as realtors, loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, and sellers.
- Ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are being completed timely and accurately.
- Draft CDs and settlement statements for buyers, sellers, brokers, agents, and lenders.
- Continue to train all assistants up to a level where ALL escrow tasks are handled by assistants and managed by you.
- Firm understanding of real estate law, title and insurance, company policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with real estate closing: residential sales, refinance, commercial sales, REO and short sale escrow
- Possess a strong understanding of title commitments, mortgage loans, title insurance, and real estate contracts
- Must possess proficiency in escrow / title software
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
About The Ceshker Group
The Ceshker Group takes pride in having a great work environment and culture! With a family-first attitude and work hard play hard motto! The Ceshker Group separates itself from other title offices by having attorneys available to assist in these important legal transactions when needed.