We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced full-time escrow officer to oversee all aspects of mortgage closings. You’ll play a key position on a supportive team where you can truly shine. If you are looking for a well-established and industry-leading company to take your experience to the next level, apply today!
- Create and deliver closing settlement packages to agents, buyers, sellers, brokers, and lenders
- Disburse escrow funds accurately and complete administrative tasks such as reporting
- Make sure to review all paperwork including title commitments, purchase and sale agreements, and lender instructions to prepare for closing
- Monitor progress in compliance with all terms and conditions of purchase contracts
- Interact and coordinate with industry contacts such as realtors, loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, and sellers
- Strong knowledge of the escrow process, title process, regulatory guidelines, and company policies / procedures
- Understanding of mortgage loans, title commitments, title insurance, and real estate contracts
- Prefer college degree or equivalent work experience — high school diploma required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess proficiency in escrow / title software
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About ONWARD TITLE
The handling of the loan process and closing requires significant attention to detail. Onward Title has implemented processes and procedures to ensure everything from the smallest details to the largest aspects of your transaction are handled. You can have confidence that every effort is being made to protect your transaction and help facilitate a smooth and successful closing. Lenders, Agents, Buyers and Sellers alike will appreciate the systems we have implemented to make your life easier. We all want to move forward - let's move forward together and allow our success to be your success - ONWARD!